Monday, December 17, 2012

Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer Pages and More

Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer

Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer

FREE PLR Included !

My name is Djelloul Sellami and over the past couple of years I have dabbled in internet marketing here and there. I’ve set up, and ran, over fifteen different sites and looking back there’s one thing they all had in common…

Each one of my sites had a marketing funnel. Meaning… I directed new visitors to a squeeze page to opt in, then they saw an offer for what I was selling, followed by a one-time offer (or upsell) for another product (if they bought the first one).

I discovered that the funnel consisted of about 90% of each site and was what took me the longest to set up. I was designing my own graphics, designing all of my own html sites and starting over from scratch each time. I quickly realized I was an idiot and should be using templates since each site started to look the same… they just had different logos and product images.

So I Forked Out $199...

I found some professional designers right and gave them an extensive list of what I wanted and how I wanted it to look…

They knocked it outta the park! Take a look…


Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer
Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer

Take A Closer Look At The Different Designs...

Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer



Ok… so you are going to get everything you see above… all twenty professionally designed templates, that are very easy to edit and customize plus this really cool…

Fast-Action Bonus...

For those who take action… you will be rewarded with a set of custom web graphics that I had designed for myself to use on my websites. This pack of graphics alone is worth $67 or MORE! It’s yours FREE for grabbing life by the horns!

Squeeze Pages, Sales Pages, One-Time Offer

Did I Mention... You're Gonna Get The PSD Files For
EVERYTHING You See On This Page...?

Now you may be wondering what kind of rights will you have to everything when you decide to grab your very own Private Label Rights to these graphics and templates. Here’s what you have rights to:

[YES] Can be used on any domains you own
[YES] Can be used on your clients domains
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be given away
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can put your name on it to sell it as your own product
[YES] Can rename the product
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site
[YES] Can be added to a free membership site
[YES] Can be offered through auction sites

So... What's The Price... ?

I paid well over $300 to have everything you see here created… 20 Professionally Designed Templates, Buttons, Headers, Bullets and Checkmarks, and MORE! There’s no way I would ever charge you even close to…


...

...

NOT $199 !

...

...

So… for a limited time, you can grab everything for…

...

...

$19 !


My goal is to provide you with AS MUCH value as possible so that you can jump-start your journey of making money online. If you ever need some help, don’t hesitate to ask!


Thanks,
eProducts Store

P.S. This WILL NOT be available for very long... JUMP ON IT NOW!




0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews